5 Bedroom Deluxe Boathouse with Upper Deck is one of the cheapest and recommended houseboats in alleppey, not only is it low-cost but homey. It is mostly booked for family or friends’ trips. This 5 bedroom houseboat in alleppey provides us a way to understand Kerala’s backwaters beauty and charm.
5 Bedroom Deluxe Boathouse with Upper Deck
Code: H4016choose calendar date to see price
- Occupancy and Extra Persons
- Houseboat Facilities
- Cruise Itinerary
- Additional Information
The boat also provides an ongoing music system and comes with an open front upper deck and open front area. As always all the deluxe houseboat alleppey provides AC at nighttime usually from 9 pm-6 am. This Alleppey Houseboat also comes with a private bathroom and a TV in the dining area.
OccupancyThis is 5 Bedroom Houseboat in Alleppey Houseboat in Deluxe Houseboats category.
|Normal Occupancy||10 Adults|
|Maximum Persons allowed||25 (max 20 adults)|
|Extra adults(12+yrs) cost||₹ 700|
|Extra child(5-11yrs) cost||₹ 600|
Kids below 5 yrs are complimentary and no charges for them. For extra adults/child , 1 Extra mattress per room will provided. Guest should adjust with bedroom space and request to check bedroom photos online.
- 9pm-6am AC
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Music System
- Private Bathroom
- TV in Dining Area
- TV in Room
- Upper Deck
Check In 12:00 PMWelcome with Tender coconut/fruit juice by the service boy followed by a short introduction about the cruising and the local geography. Later cruise starts and you'll be taken to the magical waterways of Alleppey.
Lunch 01:00 PMHouseboat will stop for your lunch, with a lavish menu of traditional Kerala cuisines with healthy dishes
Cruising 02:00 PMRelax and enjoy the Canals, rivers, and backwater through cruising.
Evening tea 04:00 PMProvide you evening snacks & continue the cruising that covers beautiful rivers and canals shaded with coconut trees and small village houses dotted cover there, green paddyfields, old churches, etc.. You can get the surface in between and can experience the taste of toddy.
Cruising 05:00 PMHouse boat will anchor in our private anchoring area. (Till next day morning 08:00 AM)
Anchoring 05:30 PMYou can also get a chance to go out and roam around the riverside or villages and come back.
Dinner 08:30 PMTime for your dinner
Sleeping time 10:30 PMGuests are not permitted to remain or sleep outside the rooms after 10:00 PM
Sunrise time 07:00 AMWake up to a bright day with polution free air you have your bed cofee with enjoy the sunrise.
Cruising 08:00 AMCruising through great backwater and Sightseeing.
Breakfast 08:30 AMTime for your breakfast
Checkout 09:00 AM
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM next day.
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared.
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- The Houseboat will anchor by 5:30 PM for the night stay and will retain the cruise the very next morning at 08:00 AM. There is no cruising in the lake allowed in the evening hours or late night.
- You can use A/C anytime required in PREMIUM / LUXURY Houseboats.
- The houseboat has limited facilities and resources. Do not compare with Hotels and Home.
- Swimming in the backwater is strictly prohibited
- Do not cause noise disturbance to the villagers during night halt.
- The Food and beverage service on the houseboat is only up to 10:30 PM.
- Guests are not permitted to remain or sleep outside the rooms after 10:30 PM.
- Boat will be halted for one hour during lunch break.
- The distance we cover is about 20-30 kms and the place of the night halt will be decided by the captain according to the weather and climate
How to reach us
- Cochin international airport: 73Km.
Nearest Railway stations
- Alappuzha railway station: 4Km.
Nearest Bus stations
- KSRTC bustand, alappuzha: 1Km.