FAQ’s – Alleppey Houseboat Club
- What is the minimum stay in the houseboat?
The minimum stay is one night. We can also provide day cruises in the Off-Season.
- Are the prices per week or per night?
The price mentioned is per night.
- How do I confirm the booking?
You have to pay an advance deposit for the secured booking confirmation.
- How can I pay?
We accept all credit cards, debit cards, cash cards, internet banking and PayPal
- Are the Check in and Check out times fixed?
The normal check-in time is 12 pm and check-out time is 9am. Late Check-in is possible as per your travel plans.
- How many staffs are there in the houseboat?
There are 3 members of the Crew including the Chef.
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
We will arrange airport transfers and also the pickup and drop off to any destination within Kerala.
- Can I book flight tickets/hill station tours with you?
Yes, You can.
- If we book the houseboat, are there any other guests to share with us?
No, if you book the houseboat with us, you can enjoy it privately. There will not be anyone else to share the houseboat other than the boat staff for your service.
- Alappuzha boat house rates for one day? Depending upon the number of bedrooms price may vary. Please check the houseboat section.
- May I know the timing of night stay at houseboat ? Houseboat Night Stay With 2 Hours Cruise package, you will get 2 Hours of houseboat cruise, (1 Hour cruise in the evening and 1 Hour cruise in the morning). The check-in time for this booking will be 5.30 pm and check-out time will be 9.00 am the next day.
- Can the house boat given for 2 or 3 hours ? The houseboat morning cruise is a 3 hr backwater trip through the Vembanad lake. The Houseboat will start at 09:00 am with welcome drinks, cruising, and back at 12:00 pm.