Alleppey Houseboat Food Menu :
Note: The above food menu is our normal food menu in each category, only to get an idea about the food items available in Alleppey houseboat food menu as in our Kerala Houseboat. There may be some variations/changes in the food menu in some cases. Please understand the limitations.
- Packaged drinking water is available in the boathouse. 20Ltr water bottles are also available in the houseboat.
- We offer two menu options: Veg and Non-Veg. Currently, we do not provide a combination of both. For example, if you have a group of 3 non-veg and 2 veg individuals and choose the premium package, you can opt for either a non-veg premium menu or a veg premium menu. Please note that we do not mix non-veg and veg menus within the same package.
- For Breakfast Only One Combination selection is available & the selection of the combination should be communicated with the houseboat team before check in.
FAQ Related to Houseboat Food Menu.
- Whether the food is unlimited?
Food is prepared based on the number of adults and children in your group. Kids should share available items. Number of fried items is equal to a number of adults and children. kids are not included. [ ie: 1 Fish Fry for 1 Person, Meals 250grms (Average) per person, etc… if you need more than this limit it will be comes under extra charge, and should inform us at least one day before cruise about these extra needs and can clear the extra amount on check in time]
- Optional items are extra chargeable and it can communicate and finalize with our houseboat manager one day before cruise
By the way you can also check out our kumarakom houseboat club for more fun experience and delicious food while visiting Kerala.