Note: The above food menu is our normal food menu in each category, only to get an idea about the food items available in Kerala Houseboat. There may be some variations/changes in the food menu in some cases. Please understand the limitations.
- Packaged drinking water is available in the boathouse. 20Ltr water bottles are also available in the houseboat.
- Only Veg or Non-Veg provided. A combination of Veg and Non-Veg menu is currently excluded. (For Eg: you are 3 non-veg and 2 veg people and opted for premium. then you can choose a non-veg premium or veg premium menu. It’s not like we will provide non-veg premium for 3 adults with 2veg-premium for 2 adults)
- For Breakfast Only One Combination selection is available & the selection of the combination should be communicated with the houseboat team before check in.
FAQ Related to Houseboat Food Menu.
- Whether the food is unlimited?
Food is prepared based on the number of adults and children in your group. Kids should share available items. Number of fried items is equal to a number of adults and children. kids are not included. [ ie: 1 Fish Fry for 1 Person, Meals 250grms (Average) per person, etc… if you need more than this limit it will be comes under extra charge, and should inform us at least one day before cruise about these extra needs and can clear the extra amount on check in time]
- Optional items are extra chargeable and it can communicate and finalize with our houseboat manager one day before cruise