3 Bedroom Super Luxury Houseboat Package at Kumarakom is one of the breathtaking houseboat with world-class interiors and experience. The super luxury houseboat offers high-class facilities like the front living area and bedrooms with traditional wooden ceilings with overlapping wood to give a touch of tradition, with complete glass windows stretching across the wall. It even consists of a Conference Hall which makes the best choice for office trips, and family and friends get-togethers. All services are luxury with all facilities, hot water, Android TV on lower & upper decks, spacious lobby sitting, music system, wall hung WC, 15 VK generator, water filtration, Solar inverter, microwave oven, fridge, Dish TV with sports channels, FREE WiFi.
This Kerala 3 Bedroom Super Luxury Houseboat in Kumarakom Package will refresh you with the impressive and scenic beauty of flourishing paddy fields, thatched huts on the stream edges, traditional toddy shops, tea shops, gaggle of geese, ferrying canoes, floating shops, coir products, fish catchers, fresh fish stalls, etc. This 3 bedroom houseboat which comes with an upper deck is perfectly suited for families and makes a wonderful Luxury houseboat experience.
Note : Boarding and onboarding for this houseboat will be kumarakom. Sightseeing in included KUMARAKOM -KUMARAKOM round trip.
you can visit the Kumarakom houseboat club to choose Houseboat in Kumarakom
This Special Kumarakom Houseboat Package Includes the following –
1 night 2 Days (21hrs) Kerala Backwater Houseboat Package
Boarding and Deboarding place – Kumarakom Govt Boat Jetty.
Boarding time – 1200hrs.
Deboarding time – 0900hrs next day.
Day 1 :
Pick up from Kumarakom at 1200hrs. Trip start from Kumarakom jetty and proceed to Aleppey. The boat trip through the Vembanadu lake and Chithirakayl. At 1330hrs, houseboat stop for lunch break. From 1430hrs till 1800hrs, the cover below best canals of Aleppey.
• Punnamada lake – this river is famous as Nehru trophy boat race is conducted every year.
• SNDP Canal – this is one of the small river where you can see local homes, temples etc.
• Kuppappuram village – here you can have a village walk in case interested.
• Kuttithod – This is another narrow canal where you can see paddy field and local villages.
• C Block and R Block – these are the island located in the middle of the paddy fields.
At 1730hrs, houseboat finally halt at a halting point for overnight stay. Once the houseboat halted, guest can walk around till the sun set.
Evening Options and Activities
• Fishing in the lake and backwaters. Once the boat is docked, you have a chance to catch small fishes from the river. The boat is equipped with fishing roads and this is a good experience during your stay in Houseboat.
– Houseboat is having a tv and music system to enjoy some movies. You can also bring your own to make your stay more comfortable.
Day 2 : Kumarakom
If the sky is clear, you can see sun rise in the morning from the houseboat. We recommend you to have a small walk on the lane if there is no rain.
The boat starts at 0745hrs and proceed to Kumarakom Govt boat jetty to be dropped at 0900hrs. During this time, you will be provided with Kerala traditional B/F. During the morning trip, you can see very famous resorts on the right side of the lake.
Check out from houseboat and tour ends.